Thursday, October 25, 2007

You're like Winnie the Pooh. Gimme your paws, Pooh.


I have fallen in love with a brilliant new show, Pushing Daisies. This quirky, clean and eccentric show has found its way into my heart. I find myself looking forward to Wednesday and the adventure that Ned (who brings people back to life, but only for a minute) Chuck (his childhood sweetheart who he brought back to life, but can never touch so or else it will kill her again), Emerson, Ned's business partner,who loves to knit, and Olive, an employee in Ned's pie shop who is in love with Ned.

The plot is unpredictable, the dialogue witty, and her clothing unbelievable--I've coveted almost everything she's wearing! I think I was born in the wrong time period. I am a 50's girl at heart.

I loved the pooh reference from last week's show.



If you haven't watched this show, check out the fan website.

http://www.pushingdaisiesinsider.com/


This video has been in my head

1 comment:

Megan and Todd said...

Amy I like this show too! Todd thinks it silly, but I think its just because it isn't your usual Wednesday night Grey's Anatomy, CSI-fare!