Thursday, June 12, 2008

I have a feeling

"The birthday hat"

The older I get, the harder birthday's become. You are no longer 12 and able to do nothing on your birthday because real life calls. I thought that I was going to have a hard time turning 26 because all of the sudden I was "old" and it was very obvious that my life wasn't where I expected it to be when I was 20, 21, or even 24. And yet I had a great birthday and instead of feeling apprehensive, I'm actually looking forward to this year and the possibilities it has in store. And who knows maybe my mom will actually be right and 26 will be the age I get married at. :)

3 comments:

Megan and Todd said...

you look totally cute in this picture, by the way...and there is no way you are turning 26!! anyway, if i didn't say happy birthday to you earlier, here it is

Happy Birthday Ames!

The Jeff Bylund Family said...

Happy Birthday! I have to say it is pretty cool that you and Eli's birthday are on the exact same day! I hope you had a great one!!! I agree with Megan, that is a cute pic.

The Jeff Bylund Family said...

P.S. Can you believe I have known you for 7 years? Crazy.