Thursday, January 22, 2009

British Love


Wanting to decorate my house with a major British theme probably doesn't come as much of a surprise to those that know me. But there has always been a slight worry that somehow my future house will look more tourist gift shop than chic. But after coming across The London Cushion Company's website, that is no longer a worry. Not that I would ever spend 20 pounds for a pillow, but it showed how you can combine the british theme and not have it end up looking tacky. Plus it's given me a new sewing project as I LOVE this blanket.








3 comments:

Megan and Todd said...

That stuff is SOOO cute! I can totally see your house decked out. You should really do the blanket!

The Jeff Bylund Family said...

Hey! Did you end up buying a house? I knew you were talking about it. That looks like a lot of fun! I hope all is going well!

Hayley said...

Can you make me one too if it turns out good! I'll pay you =)