Friday, February 13, 2009

Thanks but that is more information that I cared for

I know people think that they need to post every little detail about their lives somewhere online, be it by blogs, twitter, facebook, etc. And while these venues are a great way for keeping informed, some people have taken it to far. I just don't get the whole your first pregnancy questionnaire circulating facebook.

I don't want to hear about your first pregnancy. I don't want to know if it was planned or if you had morning sickness throughout it. It's just way to much information, information that should be kept private. Next time you are sent to an invitation to post really personal information online, refrain please.

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Thankfully! Someone agrees with me! Its too much information and if you feel compelled to share, please do so in the circles of close friends, not to the millions online! xx