Friday, March 20, 2009

Reasons why I love Spring

Watched Sound of Music this week. Absolute classic. After listening to "My Favorite Things" it just made sense to make a list of things about spring I love.

1. Waking up to the sound of birds singing (it almost makes it worth it to get out of bed in the morning)
2. SUNSHINE
3. Longer days
4. Warm weather
5. Sandals, capris, and white whoes.
6. Wearing white in general.
7. Flowers--pansy, daffodils, tulips and of course lilacs!
8. Pulling out the nautical look
9. Packing away the coat, boots, gloves, etc.
10. Not having to scrape by car window.
11. Picnics
12. Walks
13. Reading outside
14. Naps in the sun
15. Spring showers...love the rain.

2 comments:

The Ortons said...

I LOVE ALL THOSE THINGS ON YOUR LIST.

Susy said...

I just feel better in the spring...Enjoyed reading your blog!