Monday, August 10, 2009

Meant to be

I know I haven't updated my blog in a while. It's not that I haven't written anything over the last couple of months, I have, I just haven't finished them. :) One day soon.

Yesterday at church I had this wonderfully ironic moment. As I was getting ready to sit down at the beginning of sacrament I heard somebody saying "Amy, I thought I saw you earlier!" I turned around to see Callie, one of the girls I went to London with, and who I haven't seen in years. As we caught up, the conservation turned to London and the brilliant times we had there and how much we miss it. As the speakers we started we found out that they had just returned from serving as the London South Mission President, references to that country were peppered throughout the meeting. An old study abroader and a meeting about England, I don't think that it was a coincidence. :)

No comments: