Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm so domestic

Over this last week I channeled my inner Martha and loved every moment.
Telling my mom everything I did she was like you better write that down because you won't have weeks like that very often--and considering all the other requirements on my time, she's right!

Domestic totals:


(12 of the 17 blankets)

17 baby blankets (for the church's humanitarian program)
1 beanie (for the church's humanitarian program)
1 BYU quilt (about half of it was already done, but as I finished it I totally am counting it)
1 Apron
16 cups of Peach and Raspberry/Peach Jam
3 pans of Peach fruit leather
3 quarts of Peach Syrup
2 quarts of Spaghetti Sauce
and WON the ward bakeoff with Carmel Peach Pecan French Toast Casserole :)

Phew!

1 comment:

jamesandlindsaylattin said...

Wow! look at you! Those blankets are darling and the casserole sounds really good!