Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Silent Stalker

I'm a silent stalker. I stalk on facebook, twitter, and blogs. I read about the your lives and the lives of your friends and the best part is nobody knows I'm stalking them. Why? because I don't leave a trail. I don't hit that "like" button and I don't comment on your new projects or the exciting news in your life. Which is ironic since I love receiving comments. I love knowing that what I'm posting isn't going out into the vast internet black-hole. So I'm going to try and emulate all those who post comments. But if I fall back into my old habits, remember I'll still be silently stalking. :)

4 comments:

Teresa said...

I totally do the same thing :) No wonder we're friends! Feel free to make as many comments on my blog as you want. Or don't. We'll still be friends!

Hayley said...

I'm with you! Perhaps its because I'm so nosy =) Make sure you leave a trail on my blog! xx

ash said...

I think we are all guilty of "Silent Stalker" syndrome in some way or another in this blog world. I try to make comments too, but don't succeed all of the time. You've made me want to be better with comments too. Good luck to the both of us!

Caleb and Jessica Sainsbury said...

Hi Amy! This is Caleb! I see that you are a fellow blog stalker, that's great! If you're ever looking for free room and board on the East Coast you should come and visit us!