Monday, April 26, 2010

New stamps in the passport

This summer I'll be adding passport stamps from

ENGLAND!!!
Yeah, I'm going home.

ICELAND


GERMANY


and maybe VENICE, ITALY


In Iceland
I'm want to see

Glaciers

grass covered houses

Geysers

and one of these

(as long as it doesn't erupt and strand us somewhere)

In Germany
I'm want to see


Beautiful city centers

Cathedral

and castles


If I make it to Venice I want to ride in one of these





Traveling changes you and I can't wait to find great little village,
become lost in small streets while eating new and exciting food,
and meeting people who expand my view of the world.

As Mirian Beard said:
Travel is more than the seeing of sights;
it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.

Bring on the change and adventure!

9 comments:

jill.thackeray said...

can I come with you.... PLEASE?! :) it's about time for a lunch get together! ASAP, please?

Grey Sky Blue said...

ahhh Heaven! I'll be living through you so post 1,000,000 pictures please! So happy for you!

amesbury said...

I may not take 1,000,000 pics, but I'll definitely post way too many pictures about the trip. :)

Megan said...

That sounds soo fun! I am jealous!

Teresa said...

I'm excited for you! You are going to have so much fun. Are you travelling with anyone? Be safe, take loads of pictures, eat well, and have so much fun!

Spencer and Sara said...

AWWWESOME!! Can't wait to hear about all your adventures you have while you are there!! And maybe you will have a nephew to come home to :)

jamesandlindsaylattin said...

How fun! When do you leave? For how long? Excited for your summer plans!

Caleb and Jessica Sainsbury said...

oh, Amy! This sounds so fun! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Ruth said...

How exciting!!! I'm so excited for you! Are you going by yourself? I always love traveling by myself, but it's great with friends too! Venice is amazing - I hope you make it there! I never did ride a gondola, though - too expensive! But now I wish I did. Just make sure you cross the bridge of sighs and make a wish so you'll return someday. :) I love that quote at the end, too. Looks like you're doing well! xo!