Friday, May 21, 2010

Monkey Business

I'm really excited to become an aunt. Since I've known that Spencer and Sara were having a little baby boy, I've wanted to make something for him. At first, I was going to sew him a quilt, but then I realized that a) I don't have enough time and b) he would probably get tons of blankets.

For months, I've had this book of stuffed animals to make and when I came across Mr. Monkey I fell in love with him and knew that I just had to make him. And didn't he turn out adorable? I love his imperfections, yellow plaid pants, and his wonderful little heart! (Which freehand turned out really well, I'd have to say.)




3 comments:

Bethany Hoyt said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!

Spencer and Sara said...

CUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!

Teresa said...

Super cute! I love it