Monday, March 21, 2011

March Madness aka Man madnesss

16 college teams=16 randomly assigned boys=man madness.


What happens when you have this brilliant idea to fill out a sweet sixteen bracket and randomly assign 16 boys a final 16 teams? You've got Man Madness, a Final Four Date (we have to ask out the boy that wins our region), and a new piece of artwork on the wall.

Will the number one seed advance, or will an underdog go all the way? Who knows, but I'll keep you posted. :)

Kristen and I creating the "Man Madness" bracket.


Emily, myself, and Kristen holding the final bracket.

The East region aka my region.

Our new artwork.

7 comments:

jill.thackeray said...

hahahaha! Amy! I love it! Check out my classroom wall on facebook! :) it's not nearly as cool as yours! But it celebrates the madness of March! Were these boys ranked in order 1 thru 16? Or I guess by top seeds? I want to hear the process! :)

Sam and Steph said...

GENIUS! Why didn't you think of this while we were living together? Forget the "list" this is far better!

Amesbury said...

Jill, a do love the fact that you put a huge bracket on your wall. The boys defiantly weren't ranked 1-16, we just put their names in the hat and drew their seed.

Steph, I think it is pretty genius! I only wish I had actually thought of it. :)

Teresa said...

Too funny! Reminds me of college, when Don McCartney and his roommates did a similar thing with all the girls in our ward. Hilarious!

Meg said...

That is hilarious! Who is taking on the fourth quadrant to ask out the "final four"?

llattin said...

That is really funny!

Rachel Eddington said...

I'm so glad that I was there to watch the creation of the madness. Keep me posted.