The thought of turning 29 actually petrified me, so to make 29 a little more bearable I've decided to have 29 adventures this year. So if you want to join me on any, or all of the adventures, I'd love to have you along.
1. Take a cooking class
2. Become scuba certified
3. Read 100 books
4. Finish scrapbooking study abroad
5. Be a part of a flash mob
6. Cook 29 new recipes (including a soufflé)
7. Dress up for the midnight showing of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
8. Go to my first professional baseball game. First one completed: Anaheim Angels vs. Kansas City Royals, June 11 in Anaheim.
9. Learn how to sail
10. Join the DUP (Daughter of Utah Pioneers)
11. Sew a dress
12. Take a picture a day for 29 days (luckily for me February next year has 29 days)
13. Finish Jesus the Christ
14. Try a new ethnic food restaurant each month.
15. Buy a bike
16. Hike Mount Olympus
17. Lose 10 pounds
18. See The Sound of Music at Sundance
19. Have a Utah A to Z adventure
20. Go paragliding
21. Take a road trip decided by the flip of a coin.
22. Do a session at all Utah Temples
23. Do a murder mystery date
24. Write the first chapter of my novel
25. Do a bike race
26. Plan a huge croquette tournament
27. Volunteer at a local school
28. Take a dance class
29. Plan my 30th birthday celebration. It's already been decided that I'm going to be celebrating my 30th birthday in some remote and exotic location (unless something better comes along). Right now the top choices are Sweden, Guatemala, Prague, and Italy. Anybody's welcome to join me, hint, hint. :)