Sunday, February 19, 2012

29 photo challenge: day 19


As a presidency we sent out valentines day cards, and for some unknown reason these three needed more postage. But, there was one that I'm really glad that made it.

Yesterday, my roommate opened the door to a stranger holding one of the valentine's we sent who said "I need to return to church." It turns out this sister, who's been inactive for ten years, has been mulling over the idea returning to church and that small valentine showed to her that she really did need to return. As I've gotten more details of the story, it's been incredible to see how many people have played a part in all of this and how things have fallen into place at the right moment. Each time I've shared details of it, it's given me goosebumps. I've been so grateful that I've been able to play a small part in all of this and it's been a very visible reminder of how involved and aware the Lord is in each of us.

No comments: