Friday, February 10, 2012

29 Photo Challenge: Day 9


Sometimes it's just easier to subtract 1 hour and 55 minutes every time I look at this clock than to spend the ten minutes needed to change it. Why, because most of my weeks look like this.

Sunday: Meetings 10-1. Church 1-4. Got home at 5. Spent the rest of the evening eating dinner, doing RS stuff, G-chatting with friends, having people stop by, and PPW (pajama pow-wow)
Monday: Work. FHE 5.50-9ish.
Tuesday: Work. Errands (do you know how difficult it is to find bulk Valentines day cards with envelopes? I may have gone to four different stores without any luck), gym, dodgeball. Rolled in at 10:15 pm.
Wednesday: Work, Museum until 9, relief society stuff.
Thursday: Work. Finally got all the stuff needed for RS valentines. RS activity 7-8 pm. RS visits until 10. RS valentines until 11.
Friday: Work. Dinner with girls from the old RS presidency. Make soup for tomorrow's lunch.
Saturday: 6 AM Presidency Temple trip. 8:45-11 regional training. 11:15-12:30 lunch plans. 12-:30-5:30 author signing. 6:00-9:15 ten year Olympic celebration.

No wonder my desk is a complete mess, I have laundry that needs to be done, and I can't seem to find ten minutes to change my clock.

1 comment:

Amanda and Chase England said...

Wow! crazy week! it makes me tired just reading it:)