Sunday, February 12, 2012

29 Photo Challenge: day 11

I have so many things that make me happy. Letters, pictures, the color yellow, sunshine, laughter, babies, slippers, bedtime, hugs, compliments, a good hair day, traveling, slippers, rainstorms, lightening, a good book, BYU football, great shoes, finding a deal, yummy food, fresh bread, London, my family, plants, flowers, beautiful things, interest, pearls, summer evenings, fireworks. The list really could go on and on, but one of the things that makes me the most happy is ice cream. Eating ice cream for breakfast, lunch and dinner and not gaining a pound is one of my definitions of heaven. :) And to add to my ice cream happiness, is the fact that I have the most amazing ice cream scoop. Forks and spoons are easily replaceable, but a good ice cream scoop isn't. Which is why it's the only kitchen utensil that I'm slightly OCD about.



No comments: