Friday, March 02, 2012

Bring on March


Now that it's officially March, I feel like I can actually freak out over the following things.

1.  The Hunger Games movie opens in 22 days and it looks AMAZING!! I've watched the trailers more times than I care to admit and each time I get more excited. (Click on the link to check out the newest trailer).

2.  Out of Sight, Out of Time by Ally Carter is released on March 13. I LOVE this series and LOVE this author.


3. The opening of the East Millcreek Library.  a state of the art library, complete with cafe, less than four minutes away from my house--HEAVEN!



4. I've got a whole another month to fantasize about and plan our trip to COSTA RICA! Warm weather, beaches, volcanoes, rain forests, ziplining, river rafting, monkeys, and hot springs. It's going to be a great pre-thirty birthday celebration. Who's jealous! :)


Picture from lushcostarica.com

2 comments:

Amanda and Chase England said...

I am definitely jealous! That's so great you get to go to Costa Rica! When are you going?
And thanks, by the way, for letting me know when the next Gallagher Girls book comes out (pretty sure I spelled that wrong). I love those books too!

Meg said...

I didn't know there was another book in that series. So excited! Also, who are you going to Costa Rica with? My brother has gone twice and LOVED it! Have fun!