Monday, April 30, 2012

To the best of my knowledge, he is NOT . . .

I opened my emails this morning to find a message from someone who I work with at the museum telling me she'd passed my number along to an eligible bachelor.  I actually laughed out loud when I read the following lines.


I'm assuring you that to the best of my knowledge he is NOT an ax-murderer.  I know he doesn't have a criminal record.  And I don't think he has any tattoo's!

I've never asked someone who's setting me up if the guy is an ax-murderer, but maybe I need to add  that to my list of questions such as: is he employed, how old is he, and does he live with his parents? :)

2 comments:

Britley said...

hahaha. I love it. My sister got set up last week and the lady said about him "the really bad news is that he's a hunter, but at least that means he's straight!"

Amanda and Chase England said...

You should totally add that question to your list. You can't be too careful, can you;)