Friday, May 11, 2012

So that's why

I finally figured out why I'm not married yet. Guys under the age of 30 didn't appreciate all my awesomeness. :)

7 Things I Find Attractive Now That I'm In My 30s by TR Slyder

Says No to Soda. I'd much rather save my calories for a piece of chocolate cake. 
Owns a Library Card. I use my library card more than I should.
Her Dog Obeys Her. If I had a dog it would definitely obey me.
Refrigerator is Responsible. My refrigerator is well stocked with cheese (my love of cheese should impress you and if it doesn't, you're just plain weird).
Productive Hobby. I like to think that I spend most of my spare time engaged in productive hobbies--volunteering, service, being a docent, blogging, cooking. 
Laid Back and Elegantly Simple. I've got the laid back and elegantly simple thing down pat (unless you run twenty minutes into Relief Society)
Embraces Information Well, the BBC is my homepage.
Your Ex-Boyfriends are guys I can Respect As most of the guys I've dated are now married and responsible citizens, I think I'm pretty safe.




2 comments:

Emily Sue said...

I laughed out loud about the laid back part. You do get a little fiery when someone cuts into your RS time!

Amanda and Chase England said...

I have to agree with your awesomeness. You are the bomb!