Thursday, March 28, 2013

Love Affairs

 No torrid details here, just a declaration of my love affair with white pants. I dream of spending an entire summer on Martha's Vineyard  regaled in white pants--skinny, cropped, wide-legged, shorts, and skirts--ala Jackie O.


We've been on a little separation due to the whole not being compatible with bucketload of snow, but that ended this morning. Hallelujah!! 
Don't you want to know some of the other things I have a "love affair" with?

Cadbury Mini Eggs. 
Thank you world for this guilty pleasure. Which I seem to have no will power against. 

Coconuts. 
Especially when paired with chocolate. 



Lemons. 
The smell. The taste. The color. Happiness.


The awesomeness of yellow and pink paired together.


Beautiful typography.
image via ohsobeautifulpaper.com

Men in bowties. They kind of make me want to swoon. As will any well dressed man.
Photo via Jameypricephoto.com

Letterpress.  Thick paper, beautiful indentations, and the smell of ink. Heaven.
Image via BeastPieces.com

Emeralds. A girl can dream of "one day."


Toes in the sand. Why, oh, why, don't I live near the beach?

1 comment:

maite@glipho.com said...

Awesome post and very inspirational images!
I recently came up with your blog and I enjoyed a lot reading you!keep it up! I was wondering if you would be interested in sharing your posts on Glipho? I bet that our users would love to read you! It's a quite new social publishing platform, where you can connect to every social network accounts, really easy to use it and communicate with your followers. In additional, you are able to import the posts from your blog in a super-easy way without affecting it at all.

Please, have a look and take a tour to know more about http://glipho.com/ and if you feel like it, in one click you can set up your account!

I hope you will join our Glipho community soon.
All the best,

Maite