Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Tell It to Me Tuesday

I'm pretty sure it's a girl thing to collect quotes. I've got hundreds written in journals and have probably lost that many that were written on scraps of paper. I don't know where you put your favorite quotes so you can see them, but my favorite quotes make it next to my computer. 
Some of my most cherished quotes have been told to me by dear friends, often, in moments of darkness. What they shared has strengthened and comforted me.

Tell It To Me Tuesday, is just that. A way to remind, not only myself, that life is pretty grand, but to put some incredible words out into the universe in the hopes that they'll help someone else out of dark place.

Image via My Crazy Beautiful Life

1 comment:

Meg said...

Ooh, I love the quote and I love the idea of "Tell it to Me Tuesday". I can't wait to see what other quotes you share. :)