Sunday, May 19, 2013

Blessed


What did I learn this week? The phrase being hit by a semi is a very apt description. Who knew you could ache in your fingers and toes?  Car wrecks make you a little gun-shy when it you finally start driving again. Having multiple episodes of Duck Dynasty recorded is they only plus to hours on a couch. Messing up your inner ear means you're dizzy and nauseated for a week and a half straight. That it should have been a lot worse but it wasn't because you were somehow protected. Yeah, feeling blessed. 

3 comments:

Meg said...

That's way scary. I'm glad you're okay...at least that you will be. Get better soon!

Steph said...

Wow, glad that you are being watched over by angels! I understand the apprehension to driving again. I still do double checks every time I make left turns at lights. I hope it gets a little easier!

ash said...

So glad you are okay!