Saturday, April 05, 2014

Open tabs

My computer is kind of overrun with tabs and opened windows and the sheer volume is kind of ridiculous. Right now, I probably have 60 tabs open. Every time I come across a great article/funny video/or a beautiful picture, I keep the tab open until I figure out where to put it.

After reading a number of blogs that do a weekly round-up of their favorite things, it finally dawned on me that maybe that would be the perfect place for all my open tabs to go. :)

Over the last couple of years, I've started to see my taste move more towards the modern when it comes to design. So it's no surprise I've fallen in love with La petite fabriqu de reves. I swear every single thing they post on this site, I want.



RECITE THIS is a site that allows you to type in a saying and it creates a design for you. It's limited in what you can do, but it's great for when you don't have the time to design something from scratch.



I've been looking for the perfect rug for my new place and just haven't found what I want yet.
Though, I did really like this DIY drop cloth rug tutorial, so maybe I'll just have to create exactly what I want.


I'm really tempted to buy this beautiful quote from The Every Girl for my wall.

The beautiful free printables on this Love Vs. Design.



Summer's calling  and I'm pretty sure these TOMS sandals have my name written all over them.




1 comment:

Lauren Doxey Packer said...

i hadn't heard of that recite this thing! that's awesome! hope all is well with you!
lauren doxey
lotfortyeight.blogspot.com