Wednesday, April 01, 2015

March Round Up

Another month down! Yikes!

Here's what was pretty great about March

OPERA
It's becoming our thing and it's kind of nice to have our thing.

Blurry Cosi Fan Tutti selfie

BECOMING AN ART COLLECTOR
I paid a pretty penny for this, but how could I not? I'm still blown away by how beautiful it is and envision it becoming a family heirloom passed down from mother to daughter.

Painting by the talented Claire Trollstrup


LAST CAR PAYMENT
This car has been good to me. It's finally nice to know that it's officially mine.


FAMILY TIME
Crazy antic with these people make my heart happy. They truly are my biggest blessing.

Easter Dinner at Ikea

SEEING MY OTHER FAMILY
I caught up with my museum family and how I miss and love them. They are truly people I will call friends forever. I still get teary eyed thinking that it's been six months since it all ended.



And of course the absolutely stunning weather, which I failed to document.

No comments: