Thursday, May 07, 2015

Mom, Thanks for Teaching Me

I've spent the last couple of weeks working on a Mother's Day campaign for work (which you should check out) about what Mom has taught us.



Of course, I couldn't spend all of this time without reflecting on what I've learned from my incredible mother.


From her I've learned:
To enjoy beauty.
To appreciate well made things.
To love to read.
To trust myself and my abilities.
That family will always be there for you.
To cultivate talents.
To be kind.
To read studies.
To push myself.
To love learning.
To not be afraid to fail.
To find the best deal.
To give it my best effort.
To take opportunities to serve.
To do what I say.
To laugh at myself.
To enjoy the little things.
To be grateful for traditions.
To take time for myself.
To make bread.
To chip in. 
To know and love the Gospel.

Thanks Mom!

#MomTaughtMe

No comments: