Tuesday, June 23, 2015

May Round-Up

SMARTER PARENTING WENT LIVE
No longer do I have to tell people I'm working on a website, but it's not live yet. Smarter Parenting finally went live and it's gratifying to see almost two years of work available to parents, teachers, aunts, uncles, grandparents who want to improve their family life. 


THE RAKE'S PROGRESS
With this guy by my side, I'm a fan of the opera. 


MAKE A WISH
Happy birthday to a pretty wonderful sister and play buddy.



PAYSON TEMPLE OPENHOUSE
If you missed the opportunity to see this temple you missed out. It's stunning. Like "maybe I should rethink what temple I want to get married in" stunning.


MEMORIAL DAY

I'm grateful that we are given a day to pause, remember, and thank all those that answered the call to serve. This year was the first year we had the privileged of honoring my grandmother along with my three grandpas and there was something touching about seeing her cross and flag next to my grandpa's cross and flag. God Bless America.


No comments: