Monday, June 01, 2015

You Are So Beautiful

Almost I feel like I can handle almost anything--except meeting the boyfriends family for the first time. That pushed me beyond my comfort level and I found myself stressing out over the whole thing. Are they going to like me? Are we going to have anything to talk about? What if I say the wrong thing? And on and on.  All day Saturday, I prayed a silent prayer this stress would leave and that I could be myself. Oh, and that they would like me.

Minutes before meeting the family, I was heading into the store. A girl in a bright orange tank top was walking out and said four little words, "You are so beautiful." Those four words were magic. Of all the words that could be spoken to me, these were the exact words that would provide the most comfort to my soul. They were a very real and very timely reminder from a Heavenly Father that he heard all those silent prayers, but, even more He knew the words that would speak to my soul the most. Those words reminded me that I'm enough just the way I am and that all I needed to be was myself. (Cue cheesy One Direction song.)

All of us need to be reminded that we are beautiful--inside and out! I created this today to remind me, and wanted to share it with everybody.

Feel free to download the free printable here. Don't forget to post it somewhere you can see it everyday!

No comments: