Saturday, November 28, 2015

The things I'm thankful for

While I have so many things to be thankful for in my life, I'm not always the best at actually acknowledging what they are.

This guy. Having him in my life has been a blessing.

My family. They are my greatest source of strength.

The Gospel. It adds such meaning to my life and allows me to have peace and comfort when life gets overwhelming.
 

Travel. To be inspired by the world around me.
 
Good health. My body is amazing and I'm grateful for all the things it can do. 

True friends. They make the bad moments bearable and the good moments even better.

Adventure. I'm grateful for those things that allow me to push myself.

Laughter. It can change any situation for the better.

Answered prayers. For those small moments that have reminded me that I'm not forgotten and that Heavenly Father has a plan for me.

Safety and security. I am indeed grateful that I have enough for both my needs and my wants and that I don't live in constant fear and worry.

My job. I love having a job that makes me feel valued.

Technology. It brings far away family and friends closer.

Sunshine. Rainstorms. Ice cream.

1 comment:

TLB said...

I love this and love your Christmas card Amy! I'm amazed at all the things you do. :)