Friday, February 19, 2016

Friday 5

This Friday 5 covers the last couple of weeks because I've been a slacker.

1. I love Valentine's Day--but not for the reason you think. Flowers and chocolates are all fine and dandy, but what makes Valentine's Day great is that it forces us to pause and remember all the reasons why we love those most important to us. This year I've got a very long list.

2. True love is putting on a tie and dressing up for dinner. No wonder he has my heart.


3. Seeing. I still haven't gotten over the fact that I can see ALL THE TIME! It's amazing. I will never regret getting PRK--my only regret will be that I didn't do it sooner.

4. Temples are the best and this temple feels like home.



5. Never under estimate the power of friend whom you can go months or years without seeing and still feel like nothing has changed.

No comments: