Friday, March 11, 2016

Friday 5

1.  I'm braces free! Kids do yourself a favor and wear your retainers. Parents do you kids a favor and get them permanent retainers. No 11 or 16 year-old is going to consistently wear their retainer once those braces come off.

2. Real dates are important. We spend a lot of time together, but we've gotten out of the habit of doing real dates. There's something important about making that time for your relationship.

3. I survived two crazy weeks getting together the #ConnectTheFam challenge at work. The #ConnectTheFam challenge gave ideas for families to put down the phone and connect. All the hard work paid off and it was wonderful to see it grow and people engage with it.

4. I didn't crash my snowmobile into a car.  More about that in another post.

5. For being really good and making myself dinner every night though it was the last thing I wanted to do.

No comments: