Friday, April 15, 2016

Friday 5

Where does the time go? It feels like it was just last week that I posted my last Friday 5, but, it's been almost a month. Holy cow.

So, what have been the highlights of the last month?

1. Getting to spend lots of time with family that I don't see often enough. Seriously, why do they all have to live so far away from me?

2. Celebrating a year and a half since our first date.
  
3. Laughing harder at My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2, then I've laughed in a long long time.

4. Being uplifted by General Conference and words spoken by inspired men and women. If you are looking to add some inspiration to your life, I'd invite you to take a moment to listen and be inspired. You can read or watch these wonderful talks here.

5. Lastly, being reminded by watching a struggle of a friend, that the hope of the Atonement is very real and very powerful.

No comments: