1. Going for my first bike ride of the season. I've been itching for days to enjoy the beautiful weather and after getting my bike all tuned it was great to get out.
2. Putting exercise as a priority.
3. Spring cleaning. I LOVE spring cleaning and getting rid of things that I no longer have a need for. I do not love the large mess it creates as you have to make it worse before you make it better.
4. Breaking up the whole date rut by creating shaving cream artwork and getting slightly messy in the process.
5. Instead of rushing into and out of the temple, spending some time walking the grounds and reflecting on the thoughts and impressions I'd received. Plus, seeing all the beautiful flowers in their glory didn't hurt.