Thursday, June 02, 2016

My June Life

Last night I collected the first strawberry harvest (And, yes, they we're delicious. Perfectly juicy and sweet)in the glow of the setting sun. As I picked those  berries, I was reminded that Utah has this sweet spot--a time where everything perfectly comes together and, at that moment, I couldn't help but think that it doesn't get any better than this. The mountains above me were covered in a sea of green. The trees and the garden around me all offered promises of good things to come. The setting sun provided a beautiful provided a beautiful backdrop that reminded me to stop and breathe. In that moment, everything was perfect.



I cherish these absolutely moments because I know they won't last forever. Soon all those green trees on the mountains will turn brown and all those vegetables will eventually die. The warm weather will become unbearable, and, eventually, those long evenings will shorten.

That's why I do #MyJuneLife16. To be reminded of those perfect--and not so perfect--moments that make my life good. To better be in tune to all the beauty and joy and pretty awesome things around me because I am truly blessed.

1 comment:

AJAY said...

a href="http://www.paydayloanstopten.com/">Happy new year eve 2016/a>